Benefits of uPVC
u-PVC/Vinyl known as UNPLASTICISED POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (UPVC) is a superior material. Vinyl windows are made from rigid, impact-resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with hollow spaces inside to make them resistant to heat loss and condensation. It is economical, highly durable and ecologically friendly. With the right combination of ingredients like stabilizers, pigments and filters, the optimal quality u-PVC is manufactured. Such fine modern u-PVC windows and doors are far superior to any aluminum, steel and timber systems. u-PVC windows have properties that make it the ideal material and provide the higher quality, durability and efficiency. It eliminates the possibility of air, water and sound leakages with its special sealing systems.
- Economy – Its Long run economy and Value for money as compared to Aluminum, wood and steel.
- Energy efficient – It reduces energy loss up to 30% as compared to Aluminum and other metals.
- Strength – uPVC doors/windows are reinforced with galvanized steel usual thickness of steel reinforcement varies between 16 SWG to 20 SWG.
- Weather Resistance – Highly weather resistant and exposure to scorching Sun, storms, dryness and high humidity.
- Sound Proofing – An average sound separation of 22-25 dB is in single glazing and 30 dB in double glazing.
- Sound Proofing – An average sound separation of 22-25 dB is in single glazing and 30 dB in double glazing
- Fire redundant – Being flame retardant, will not cause, support or enhance the natural development of fire.
- Corrosion resistant – Highly resistive to the attacks of acids, alkalis, waste gases and salts.
- Water Proof – Absorbs water below 0.1% (uPVC doors).
- Craftsmanship – Factory Trained Installers, Locally Owned and fabrication makes it bespoke solution.
- One Unit – Fully Welded Window (not screwed together).
- Customer Satisfaction – Large numbers of satisfied customers and four years of positive feedback
- Versatility – Slim design, strong profiles and smooth surface with high performance glass options like tempered glass and Low-E.